Head Snaps: TV Tango's Blog
- Q&A Interview with FRANKLIN & BASH Stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer About Season 3
- Maj Canton - Wed Jun 19th, 2013
TV Tango recently participated in a conference call with FRANKLIN & BASH stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, who revealed that their characters are moving to Malibu while working in an office with a wall that separates them. Plus, they reminisced about stripping in front of new cast member Heather Locklear, and dished about upcoming guest stars, including love interests for their characters.
- EXCLUSIVE Interview with Louise Roe and Jeannie Mai, Hosts of the New Style Series STYLE POP
- Jason Teich - Wed Jun 5th, 2013
At NBC Universal's 2013 Summer Press Day, TV Tango sat down for an exclusive interview with fashion gurus Louise Roe and Jeannie Mai, who gave us a sneak peek of their new series STYLE POP, dished about which Hollywood star is at the top of their guest list, and revealed their personal views on fashion, offering a few tips for everyone.
READ THE Q&A WITH LOUISE ROE AND JEANNIE MAI, HOSTS OF 'STYLE POP'...
- 332 TV Specials, Movies & Marathons for Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Mike Vicic - Fri May 24th, 2013
Are you going to try new grilling tips from BBQ PITMASTERS and celebrate Destination America's first-ever Meat Week, which starts Monday? Do you plan on honoring the military with hosts Joe Mantegna and Gary Sinise during Sunday's NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT? Or would you rather watch the all-German UEFA Champions League Final on Saturday?
SEE 332 TV SPECIALS, MOVIES & MARATHONS FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2013...
- FREE GIVEAWAY! TEEN WOLF Season 2 on DVD
- Maj Canton - Tue May 21st, 2013
Season 2 of TEEN WOLF, the hit werewolf series on MTV, comes out on DVD today, and we're giving it away to one lucky person! Enter by Friday. TEEN WOLF returns for its third season in less than two weeks! MTV debuts the Season 3 opener on Monday, June 3, 2013 at 10pm ET. So enter today and catch up on Season 2 before it's too late!
- Fall 2013 Complete Schedule & Trailers for ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox & NBC
- Mike Vicic - Thu May 16th, 2013
All five major broadcast networks are holding their upfront presentations during the week of Sunday, May 12, 2013. Before their presentations to advertisers, the networks reveal their Fall schedules and general plans for midseason, including returning series and new series recently picked up.
- Q&A Interview with WAREHOUSE 13 Stars Eddie McClintock & Joanne Kelly and EP Jack Kenny
- Maj Canton - Mon Apr 29th, 2013
Tonight at 10pm ET/PT, Syfy presents the Season 4.5 premiere of WAREHOUSE 13. Last week at the NBCUniversal 2013 Summer Press Day, WAREHOUSE 13 stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly and executive producer Jack Kenny dished about new story arcs in the next 10 episodes, reminisced about the stars' casting call, and discussed the show's future, including comparisons to BONES and CHEERS.
- Q&A Interview with BONES Star Emily Deschanel About Season 8 Finale
- Mike Vicic - Tue Apr 23rd, 2013
Earlier today, TV Tango participated in a conference call with BONES star Emily Deschanel, who discussed the Season 8 finale, dished about Pelant's ongoing effects on the Brennan-Booth relationship, and ranked BONES' serial killers.
- REMEMBER SUNDAY: Interview with Zachary Levi and Alexis Bledel, Video Clips and Photos
- Maj Canton - Fri Apr 19th, 2013
Alexis Bledel and Zachary Levi star in a new Hallmark Hall of Fame film, REMEMBER SUNDAY, premiering on ABC on Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 9pm ET/PT. This wonderful, heartfelt movie tells the story of Gus Gillenwater, who was a brilliant young astrophysicist until a brain aneurysm robbed him of his short-term memory. Every day is a brand new day for Gus -- and a brand new day for his budding relationship with Molly, the woman he loves.
- Nat Geo's THE '80S: Top 10 Lists of the 1980s -- TV, Movies, Songs, Fashion & Historical Events
- Maj Canton - Sun Apr 14th, 2013
Like, oh my God, Nat Geo's new show, THE '80S, is like so awesome. I'm like totally stoked to relive the raddest decade...ever. So bring out those bitchin' Members Only jackets, wear those totally gnarly pastel polo shirts, and like chill out for a few hours tonight at 8pm ET for first of three parts of THE '80S: THE DECADE THAT MADE US. Nat Geo debuts the totally tubular second and final installments tomorrow and Tuesday from 9-11pm ET.
- MAD MEN Season 6: Review, Top 10 Reasons to Watch the Premiere & 46 Cool Links
- Maj Canton - Sat Apr 6th, 2013
The award-winning, 1960s period drama MAD MEN returns for its sixth season on Sunday, April 7th at 9pm ET/PT with a two-hour premiere. To help you prepare for the new season, we give you 10 reasons to watch the premiere and a bunch of cool links.